Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Mega 1 worksheet one






                                                                                     is      is      are    am  



I

English.
You
are
Mexican.
He

Tony.
She

Barbara.
We

American.
They

Steve and Rosie



                                                                    have    go      take       do      make




  1. Can I ____________________my homework?

  1. Can she _________________my dog to the park?

  1. Can They _________________ a party?

  1. Can we _________________to the movies?

  1. Can he ________________ dinner?

Make affirmative sentences

skating     go      can      we        1. _______________________________________

can      have    they    party  a     2. _______________________________________

Make questions

go   I     can    the    movies     to    ?    1. _______________________________________

we   have   a   can   pet   ?                    2. _______________________________________

Make negative sentence

do   I    can’t    homework     my    1. __________________________________________.

can’t   she   take   to school    cat   her  2. ______________________________________.

he   go   can’t    Saturday    on    3.___________________________________________.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
support blogs for english learners.
Powered By Blogger